CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

What Have I Been Up To...

Well, school really isn't that great. I miss all my old friends (from Alabama and California), and this place is soooooooooo boring. No cool shops, no good cinemas, no nothing. Its completely ridiculous. Like the back of yo head... never mind. My parents LOVE it here like a fat kid loves cake and want me to (practically force me to) be happy. Everyone is driving me nuts and i just want to get the heck out of here!! Oh, and my title is not original, its from a McFLY song, of whom which i love. They're also british, which is absolutely amazing. I plan to move there shortly after my departure out of hell. Anywho, I think I deserve money for my grades this quarter and i shall go ask that of my father this instant. ♥♥♥

6 comments:

globaljunkie said...

get a life. you should start drinking, that would help you to pass the time.

redhead said...

Well if you wanted me to, that wouldn't help me achieve anything, now would it? I'll just not do it, just to spite you.

globaljunkie said...

ok. how bout you go to church, attend mutual and young womens whatever and other church activites. you could also persuade your parents to buy you a car so you can drive to Tampa, Orlanda and even Miami on weekends.

BS and the Kids said...

Seriously, are we in the second grade? You are the only one who can choose your fate and destiny. Ok, not really, but have fun and enjoy while you can. You are only 15 once. You should stop wishing you were somewhere else and make the most of Florida.

BS and the Kids said...

Hey, by the way...I just wanted to let you know that I am sure life somewhat does suck for you. I couldn't do what you have had to do, move 2 times within a year. It is hard to make new friends and give up old. I hope you do find a way to enjoy Florida though. You must be a stronger person than most to have to do this again and again. Love ya like a redhead.

globaljunkie said...

or look at Boo who is complaining about Poky. Life is what you make of it, so take the most from the opportunities you currently hacve because trust me, when you look back in 10-15 years I can gurantee you that you'll miss some of these moments. Even if you don't appreciate them now. growing up all I wanted to do was leave Pocatello, now there are times when I would give anything to be back there.