Personally, I'm not a huge fan of Obama. He kinda creeps me out, but we made it through the Clinton term, how will this be any different? People seriously need to STOP.FREAKING.OUT. Next person who i hear talk about the stupid election, i shall box their ears off. Watch out, mother. :) Any road, life's been better than it has been the past few months. School isn't all what its cut out to be, but church is awesome! We went on a pretty cool trip to the beach. You get to know people better out of the "church" setting, but church is still fun. I really need new uniform clothes for school, but my mother refuses to buy them. She refuses to do alot of stuff i need lately but whatever. Oh btw, i can totally speak french now (i learned past tense) which is really exciting. I like my teachers at school, just that some of the kids are so flipping FEMALE DOGGISH. it drives me nuts. Lots of un-political love from your daughter, grandaughter, neice or cousin. Yup i think i covered all of them.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I enjoyed reading your blog and to hear that you are now enjoying some of your activities with more joy. I do not know however waht female doggishness means. Call it my age barrier problem. I do love you and hope all is going well. I to am so GLAD that the elections are over. I think 20 months of politics and 1 billion dollars in campaigning is just pushing the line. Luv GM
i bet my french conjugation was better than yours back in the day...and not sure how church and beach go together....i always seemed to only get trouble at church beach activites. and yes, please box your mother I think she is going off the deep end.....
female doggish= rude :)
and i i think your not too far from her and her deep end, old john.
at least I don't have to play in the kiddie pool....
Post a Comment