CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Life seems to be getting better (here's why)

1) I got my permit (but im not allowed to drive with my mother in close proximity of me)
2) I'm getting my teeth fixed
3) I'm getting stuff
5) I actually have friends here (while keeping my old ones)
6) I'm battling all the stupid idiots in my life
7) & I'm closer to God.

Go me. :)

6 comments:

D-Man said...

Do I need to stay off the sidewalks?

J and J said...

Iluv ur post GM

globaljunkie said...

are you closer to God because you'll be dying soon in a car accident?

BS and the Kids said...

Way to go. Life is looking up for you after all. Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver and the other gold.

redhead said...

John you should follow my example or we all know where you'll be going. :) Have a nice day.

globaljunkie said...

I already know where I'm going, no issues there. following your example may only get me there sooner is all....